Exotic Molten Chocolate Cake
|Unsalted butter||4 Tablespoon (+ a bit more for the ramekins)|
|Unsweetened cocoa||2 Teaspoon (to dust the buttered ramekins)|
|Bittersweet chocolate||2 Ounce|
|Egg yolk||1 Large|
|Fruit sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF.
2. Grease two large ramekins (3") with butter and then dust with cocoa.
3. In a saucepan, melt the chocolate and butter.
4. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together egg, egg yolk, and sugar until pale yellow.
5. Temper egg mixture with the chocolate / butter mixture, and then fully incorporate chocolate.
6. Add in the flour and mix gently.
7. Pour the mixture into ramekins; equally divided.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 14 minutes.
9. Unmold and serve the molten chocolate cakes immediately.
Calories 651 Calories from Fat 333
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.2%
Saturated Fat 22 g109.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 262.8 mg87.6%
Sodium 46.5 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.9%
Sugars 29.4 g
Protein 9 g17.8%
Vitamin A 19.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.2% Iron 14.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet