|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||4 Tablespoon|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Beat eggs and sugar very well.
2. Add flour and baking powder and continue mixing.
3. Heat milk and butter in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
4. Add immediately to flour mixture and mix.
5. Pour into an ungreased spring form pan.
6. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes.
After cake is baked, put on topping and place under broiler until brown. Cool. Slice cake in half, and fill with whipped cream.