Chocolate mug cake is an interesting name. This cake takes just 3 minutes to be ready. The chocolate mug cake is very dangerous. Make it to check for yourself. You can make it without any pan. This cake is a sort of personalised cupcake that tastes beautiful with ice cream. Once again this cake is fun for kids to make.
All purpose flour
Chocolate chips/Butterscotch chips
3 Tablespoon (Optional)
1. In a microwave safe mug, add flour, sugar and cocoa and mix well with a spoon.
2. Break the egg into the mug and mix thoroughly.
3. Pour in milk and oil and continue to mix well.
4. Add the chocolate chips and vanilla extract and mix again to a creamy and smooth consistency.
5. Place the mug into the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts and at the normal setting.
6. Once cooked, take out and allow to cool a little.
7. Using a butter knife gently go around the cup to loosen up.
8. Transfer the cake to a plate.
9. In a serving plate, serve the cake with ice cream or as it is from the mug.
Want a chocolate cake in just 3 minutes? Chef Tawnya shows you how to make a cake in a mug for one to two people. The same cup used for mixing can be used for baking as well and the cake looks delicious. Give it a right away and enjoy it with a dollop of ice cream.