Quick Chocolate Mug Cake
|All purpose flour||4 Tablespoon|
|Cocoa powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate chips/Butterscotch chips||3 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a microwave safe mug, add flour, sugar and cocoa and mix well with a spoon.
2. Break the egg into the mug and mix thoroughly.
3. Pour in milk and oil and continue to mix well.
4. Add the chocolate chips and vanilla extract and mix again to a creamy and smooth consistency.
5. Place the mug into the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts and at the normal setting.
6. Once cooked, take out and allow to cool a little.
7. Using a butter knife gently go around the cup to loosen up.
8. Transfer the cake to a plate.
9. In a serving plate, serve the cake with ice cream or as it is from the mug.
Calories 612 Calories from Fat 288
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.6%
Saturated Fat 7.1 g35.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 95.3 mg31.8%
Sodium 102 mg4.2%
Total Carbohydrates 78 g25.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23.2%
Sugars 40 g
Protein 10 g20.5%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 6.1% Iron 21.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet