Easy Sour Cream Coffee Cake
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
1. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2. Cream butter, vanilla extract and 1/2 cup sugar, thoroughly in a bowl. Add egg and beat well. Alternately add dry ingredients and sour cream to creamed mixture, beating until blended after each addition.
3. Spoon half of batter into a greased 8-inch round glass cake dish.
4. Mix walnuts, 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar and cinnamon. Spoon half of nut mixture over batter in dish. Spoon remaining batter into dish and top evenly with remaining nut mixture.
5. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 7 to 8 minutes at Medium-High;
rotate dish one-half turn after 4 minutes.
6. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand 10 minutes in dish.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1924 Calories from Fat 929
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 107 g164.9%
Saturated Fat 47 g234.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 392.2 mg130.7%
Sodium 1735.8 mg72.3%
Total Carbohydrates 220 g73.3%
Dietary Fiber 9.4 g37.6%
Sugars 114.2 g
Protein 30 g59.8%
Vitamin A 46.7% Vitamin C 3.1%
Calcium 65.4% Iron 52.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet