Juicy Almond Cake
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Light cream||3 Tablespoon|
|Fine bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Almonds||2 Ounce, shredded|
|Melted butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Grated orange rind||1|
|Shredded almonds||2 Ounce (Half Of A 4 Ounce Bag)|
1. Melt the butter and let it get cool.
2. Beat eggs and sugar until foamy.
3. Add the butter and cream.
4. Stir in the bread crumbs combined with grated orange rind and the baking powder.
5. Pour the batter in a well-greased cake pan sprinkled with shredded almonds. Bake the cake in a 350°F oven for 30-35 minutes.