Three Tier Cake
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Potato flour||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||2 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Boiling water||4 Tablespoon|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||6 Ounce|
|Raspberries||10 Ounce, frozen (1 Bag)|
|Confectioner sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||3 Ounce|
|Raspberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Beat eggs and sugar until foamy. Add flour combined with the baking powder and the boiling water. Pour batter in a well-greased cake pan (1 1/2 quarts) sprinkled with bread crumbs. Bake the cake in a 350°F oven for 30 minutes.
2. Let the cake cool. Cut the cake horizontally in two rounds.
3. Put one round cake layer on a serving dish. Place a saucer in the middle of the other layer and cut around the saucer, making a ring out of this layer.
4. Spread 3/4 of the whipped cream on the bottom layer.
5. Place the ring on the whipped cream and fill the inside of the ring with raspberries.
6. Put the small round on top of the raspberries and sift confectioners' sugar over the entire cake. Then add the rest of the whipped cream and the raspberries as decoration.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3101 Calories from Fat 1118
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 127 g195.5%
Saturated Fat 71.7 g358.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1016.3 mg338.8%
Sodium 1525.2 mg63.6%
Total Carbohydrates 459 g153.1%
Dietary Fiber 34.1 g136.2%
Sugars 281.1 g
Protein 47 g94.7%
Vitamin A 100% Vitamin C 193.8%
Calcium 129.1% Iron 82.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet