Confetti Coffee Cake
|Margarine||10 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon peel||1⁄2 , finely chopped|
|Confectioner sugar||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), sifted|
|Preserved mixed fruit||4 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. Mix sugar and margarine until foamy. Add eggs one at a time.
2. Add mixture of flour and baking powder. Then add water and lemon peel.
3. Put batter in buttered baking dish sprinkled with bread crumbs. Bake in 350°F oven about 40 minutes.
4. Let cake cool and cut in squares.
5. Mix confectioners' sugar and water until smooth.
6. Frost cake and sprinkle with chopped fruit.