This apple ricotta cake is so moist and extremely easy to make. Give this a go, and watch them getting disappeared from the table.
9 Tablespoon (room temperature)
Fresh ricotta cheese
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 , peeled and grated
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)
To Taste (for serving)
1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF (200ºC)
2. Butter and flour a 10-inch spring form pan.
3. Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
5. Beat in the ricotta, lemon zest, and apple.
6. Combine the flour and baking powder.
7. Combine wet and dry mixtures.
8. Scrape the batter into the prepared pan, smooth the top and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
9. Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
10. Turn the cake out of the pan and cool completely on the rack.
11. Dust with icing sugar just before serving. Enjoy.