|Multi purpose baking mix||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Combine Baking Mix and sugar in mixing bowl.
2. Add water and lemon juice; stir until well combined, then beat 2 minutes on medium speed of electric mixer.
3. Add eggs and beat 2 minutes longer on medium speed.
4. Pour batter into 2 greased and floured 8- or 9-inch round cake pans, or a 13 x 9 x 2 inch cake pan.
5. Bake at 375°F 20 to 25 minutes, or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
6. Frost cooled cake as desired.