Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake
|Plain flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Soda bi carb||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Condensed milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Melted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Melted butter||1 Teaspoon (For greasing)|
|Plain flour||1 Teaspoon (For dusting)|
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 360 degree F.
2. Grease a 7-inch cake tin with melted butter, dust with plain flour and shake to remove excess. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, shift plain flour, baking powder and soda bi-carb. Set aside.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together condensed milk, melted butter and vanilla essence.
5. Add the sifted flour mixture and 5 tablespoons of water into the bowl with condensed milk mixture. Mix gently to combine.
6. Into the prepared cake tin, pour the batter and bake for 25 minutes. The cake is ready when it leaves the sides of the tin and is springy to touch. Remove from oven, transfer to wire rack and let cool.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 312 Calories from Fat 104
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.3%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g36.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 34.5 mg11.5%
Sodium 262.4 mg10.9%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.75 g3%
Sugars 21 g
Protein 5 g9.9%
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 1.7%
Calcium 20.6% Iron 1.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet