Previously cooked kale makes a comeback in this simple yet tasty Asian inspired dish. A touch of ginger, soy and sesame seeds give the flavor we desire. Chef Keith Snow demonstrates how-to make sesame kale in this detailed video.
1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked (in vegetable broth with some shallots and garlic for about 40 minutes)
Extra virgin olive oil
1 Tablespoon, chopped
1 Teaspoon (white and black)
1 Pinch (Harvest Eating, as needed to taste)
Toasted sesame oil
1 Tablespoon (low sodium)
1) Place a wok over a high heat, drizzle in the olive oil, add the shallots and stir fry for a few seconds.
2) Then add the precooked kale and sesame seeds and stir fry for a few seconds.
3) Sprinkle with the seasoning and pour in the soy sauce and sesame oil.
4) Toss all the ingredients, stir fry and cook for another few seconds.
5) Transfer the Sesame Kale to a serving plate and serve immediately.