1) Slice the centre of the cabbage about 3 inches cut into two parts.
2) Soak it in water and take out immediately.
3) Sprinkle it generously with salt to coat all leaves. Leave for 3-4 hours.
4) Dissolve salted shrimp in water.
5) In a large bowl, combine pine nuts, ginger, garlic, radish, pear, dates, green onions, sugar and red peppers.
6) Rinse the cabbage nicely and let it drain.
7) Stuff the mixture into the cabbage leaves.
8) Using a strainer, pour the salted shrimp water mixture over cabbage.
9) Close the lib of the bowl and leave for a day at room temperature and then refrigerate it.
10) Serve nappa cabbage khimchi when desired.
Here is a recipe to make Nappa Cabbage Kimchi, a famous and popular dish from Korea. It is dish with many uses. If you are a food enthusiast, you are going to love this video. Watch the video to learn making kimchi.