Rice Stuffed Cabbage
|Grated onion||4 Tablespoon|
|Half cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Seedless raisins||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Onions||2 , sliced|
|Potato flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven at 350° C.
2. In a large bowl, take cabbage.
3. Pour boiling water over it and let it be for 10 minutes.
4. Drain water. Remove the top 18 leaves or if they are not large enough, use 24.
5. In a bowl, break eggs and beat it.
6. Add grated onion, rice, 1 teaspoon salt and half the raisins, gradually while beating eggs.
7. On each cabbage leaf, place one heaped tablespoon of the mixture. Roll it up carefully.
8. In a casserole, melt butter.
9. Add onions and cabbage rolls and brown it lightly.
10. Add potato flour.
11. Add boiling water, lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon and the remaining salt and raisins.
12. Bake it in an oven at 350° C for 1 1/4 hours, basting frequently.
13. Stir in the sour cream just before serving Rice Stuffed Cabbage.