|Cooked lamb/Cooked beef / chicken / ham||225 Gram, minced|
|Onion||1 Small, peeled and grated|
|Fresh white breadcrumbs||50 Gram|
|Freshly chopped parsley||5 Milliliter|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Canned chopped tomatoes||400 Gram|
|Brown sugar/Water and 1/2 beef stock cube||300 Milliliter, hot|
|Demerara sugar||15 Milliliter (1 Spoon)|
|Cornflour||10 Milliliter (2 Spoons, 5 Milliliter Each)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Cut and discard thick white stem from each cabbage leaf.
2) Plunge the cabbage leaves into boiling salted water for 1 minute.
3) Drain the leaves well.
4) Combine meat, onion, breadcrumbs, parsley, salt and pepper, mix well.
5) Spoon a little of the mixture on to the centre of each leaf, fold over edges of leaf and one end, then roll up to form a parcel, enclosing the filling.
6) Put the tomatoes and their juice, stock or water and stock cube and sugar into the cooker and add the cabbage, seam side down.
7) Close the cooker, bring to H pressure and cook for 8 minutes.
8) Reduce the pressure quickly.
9) Lift out the cabbage to a warmed dish and keep hot.
10) Add the cornflour, blended with a little water to the sauce.
11) Return the open cooker to the heat and bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
12) Taste and adjust the seasoning.
13) Pour the sauce over the cabbage rolls, garnish with a little chopped parsley, if liked and serve warm.