Monkfish On Cabbage Au Bernardin
|Savoy cabbage||16 Ounce|
|Chopped boiled ham||2 Tablespoon, or baked|
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||3 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Line the broiler pan with double thickness of aluminium foil.
3) Finley shred the cabbage.
4) Rinse the fish with cold water and pat dry using paper towel.
5) Smear both the sides with 1 teaspoon of butter.
6) Arrange the fish in broiler pan.
7) Place the pan about 3-4 inches from heat and broil, allowing 8 to 10 minutes for each inch of thickness.
8) In a saucepan, heat remaining butter and cook cabbage, ham, chicken stock, and pepper for about 10 minutes.
9) Place the cabbage mixture in the center of serving plates.
10) Put the top monkfish over the cabbage mixture and serve hot.