Kale And Brown Rice
|Cooked brown rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Eggs||4 Small, beaten|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Wheat germ||2 Tablespoon|
|Whole-grain bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Wash kale, remove leaves, and steam until almost tender.
3) Oil an ovenproof casserole.
1) Combine cooked rice, cheese, and eggs.
2) Add parsley and pepper.
3) In the casserole, arrange alternate layers of rice and kale, ending with rice.
4) Combine oil, wheat germ, and crumbs.
5) Top casserole with bread crumb mixture and bake 30 minutes.
6) Serve the baked rice as side dish.