Tangy Cabbage And Corn
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|White vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cabbage||3 Cup (48 tbs), coarsely shredded|
|Corn||16 Ounce (Fresh / Frozen, Thawed, Green Giant, 1 Package / 1/4 Cup)|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
1) Take a large saucepan and combine together salt, sugar, pepper, dry mustard and vinegar. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Add cabbage and mix nicely. Bring the mixture a boil again.
3) Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or until cabbage turns tender-crisp.
4) Stir in green pepper and corn. Cook until mixture gets thoroughly heated.
5) Spoon out the Tangy Cabbage And Corn on a platter and serve immediately.