|Cabbage||4 Cup (64 tbs), shredded|
|Boiling water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 Small, slightly beaten|
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coarsely crushed potato chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Parboil cabbage in salted water. Do not drain the water.
2) In a bowl, mix eggs, 1/4 teaspoon salt, vinegar and mayonnaise.
3) Add cabbage and any liquid.
4) Take a greased 1 quart casserole and pour the mixture into it.
5) Now, sprinkle the potato chips over it and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
6) Serve the Scalloped Cabbage.