|Cabbage head||2 Pound (1 Medium Sized Head)|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced / mashed|
|Bacon slices||6 , cooked crips and crumbled|
1. Core the center of cabbage and cut in 1-inch-wide wedges. Cut each wedge in 1-inch lengths.
2. Follow cooking directions to cook cabbage; drain and keep aside.
3. In a 10-inch frying pan melt butter, stir in curry powder, sugar, and garlic.
4. Add cabbage and cook over high heat, stirring, for about 5 minutes.
5. Add bacon and salt to taste.
6. Serve immediately.