Enchiladas With Cheese And Kale
|Kale||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Scallions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Low fat monterey jack cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Salsa||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and sautÃ© the kale and scallions for 5 minutes or until tender.
2) Divide the mixture equally in 8 portions.
3) Arrange the tortillas flat on the working table and place the kale mixture in middle of each.
4) Top it up with the cheese and roll up each tortilla to enclose the filling.
5) In a non-stick pan, heat the remaining oil and place the enchiladas, seam-side down.
6) Let it brown for several minutes on each side.
7) Add the salsa.
8) Cover the pan, simmer for about 5 minutes, basting frequently.
9) Serve hot on a serving plate, topped with salsa.
Calories 219 Calories from Fat 125
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.6%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g26.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 18.4 mg6.1%
Sodium 507.4 mg21.1%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 10 g20.9%
Vitamin A 114.6% Vitamin C 78.4%
Calcium 30.6% Iron 8.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet