Enchiladas With Cheese And Kale
|Kale||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Scallions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Low fat monterey jack cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Salsa||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and sautÃ© the kale and scallions for 5 minutes or until tender.
2) Divide the mixture equally in 8 portions.
3) Arrange the tortillas flat on the working table and place the kale mixture in middle of each.
4) Top it up with the cheese and roll up each tortilla to enclose the filling.
5) In a non-stick pan, heat the remaining oil and place the enchiladas, seam-side down.
6) Let it brown for several minutes on each side.
7) Add the salsa.
8) Cover the pan, simmer for about 5 minutes, basting frequently.
9) Serve hot on a serving plate, topped with salsa.