Cabbage and Carrot Stir Fry
|Lean pork||9 Ounce, sliced (250 gram)|
|Bacon bits/3 smoked bacon rashers||1 Large (1 large handful)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Spring onions stalks||3|
|Light olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Oyster sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Light soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||To Taste|
1) Rinse well and thinly shred cabbage into strips, or large leaves if you wish.
2) Cut the carrots into thin slices.
3) Remove the shell from prawns and shred bacon if whole rashers are being utilized.
4) Fine mince the garlic and slice spring onions into 4-cm/1.5-inch lengths.
5) Heat oil and fry garlic and bacon till nice smell
6) Now add the cabbage and carrots.
7) Cook, mixing once in a while for about 3 minutes.
8) Now add spring onions, prawns and pork if planning to use.
9) Add both the oyster sauce and light soy sauce.
10) Mix well and add 1 tablespoon water, then cover the vessel with lid and cook for 3 minutes more.
11) When cabbage is done but is still crunchy, take off from heat.
12) Add required pepper as seasoning and scatter on top with chopped spring onions before serving.