Sweet and Sour Cabbage
|Red cabbage||150 Milliliter, shredded (150 Milliliter)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Cider vinegar||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoons)|
|Tart apple||1 , unpeeled, chopped|
1) Shred the cabbage and set aside.
2) In a large skillet, over medium heat, steam-stir the onions with few drops of water to prevent scorching.
3) When onion is tender, add apple, bay leaf, vinegar, cabbage and honey.
4) Cove the skillet and cook over medium heat while stirring occasionally for 15-20 minutes.
5) Cook until cabbage is tender. Add few more drops of water, if required.
6) Remove bay leaf before serving.
7) Serve the sweet and sour cabbage as a side dish.