Kale 'N' Cheese Bake
|Cheddar cheese||5 Ounce, shredded|
|Part skim ricotta cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Basil leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||4 Teaspoon, grated|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Rinse the kale thoroughly, drain then remove and discard the stems and chop the leaves.
3) In a 5 quart saucepan, bring the kale and water to a boil, then cook over a medium heat for about 5 minutes until tender, drain well.
4) In a large bowl, mix the kale with rest of the ingredients except Parmesan cheese.
5) In a 2-quart casserole sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, spread the kale mixture, smoothen the surface and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for about 35 to 45 minutes, remove from the oven and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
7) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.