Saucy Cabbage Wedges is a great option for a side dish. This is a great accompaniment with any grilled meat. It is simple but yet so delicious. Try it!
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1) Cut the cabbage into 8 wedges.
2) Add into boiling salted water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain.
3) In a saucepan, add together the mayonnaise and milk.
4) Stir till smooth.
5) Add in the vinegar, sugar, and mustard and mix well.
6) Keep stirring and allow to simmer, till well blended and heated through.
7) Add over the cabbage and sprinkle with paprika.