|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Head cabbage||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into 4-inch wedges|
|Caraway seeds||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a baking dish, heat butter on high power for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
2) Brush cabbage with the melted butter and place in the same dish, with wide ranges facing the rim.
3) Sprinkle caraway seeds and water on the cabbage and cover the dish.
4) Cook on high power 12 to 13 1/2 minutes or until the cabbage is almost tender.
5) Let it remain covered in the oven for 5 minutes.
6) Serve this delicious dish, hot or warm.