|Cabbage leaves||4 Large (Use Outer Leaves)|
|For the stuffing:|
|Onion||1⁄2 , finely chopped|
|Minced beef||8 Ounce|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Mushrooms||2 Ounce, peeled and chopped|
|Condensed tomato soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
1) Preheat moderate oven (355°F. -Gas Mark 4)
2) Boil water and blanch cabbage for 2-3 minutes till soft.
3) Prepare stuffing in a saucepan. Melt butter, stir in onion and sauté.
4) Mix in mince, seasoning and mushrooms. Cook stirring gently till mince is brown.
5) Spoon some stuffing in the centre of each leaf. Fold and roll leaves to seal the mixture in.
6) Arrange in greased casserole dish. Pour soup and water.
7) Cover and put in oven and bake for 40 minutes.
8) Serve with parsley and crusted French bread.