|Cabbage head||1 Small|
|Chicken stock||4 Tablespoon|
|Grated nutmeg||1 Pinch|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Lemon juice||To Taste|
1. Remove and discard the outer leaves if the cabbage head.
2. Wash thoroughly
3. Cut, core and slice into 1-inch thick strips.
4. In a large flat skillet, melt butter over moderate high heat
5. Pour in chicken stock and heat to boiling.
6. Add cabbage strips, sugar, nutmeg and pepper to the pan and mix well.
7. Cover saucepan tightly steam the cabbage for about 15 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
8. Tip into a serving casserole.
9. Dot with butter and sprinkle with salt pepper and lemon juice.
10. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.