Knockwurst and Cabbage
|Knockwurst||6 , cut into 2 inch pieces|
|Cabbage head||1 Small, shredded|
|Onion||1 , peeled and thinly sliced|
|Caraway seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Chicken bouillon||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a slow cooker, place a layer of the knockwurst pieces, then place a layer of the cabbage and onions.
3) Alternately place the layers of the knockwurst and vegetables until all are used.
4) Sprinkle with the salt and caraway seeds, pour over the bouillon.
5) Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours or on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
6) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.