Kale And Pink Beans With Garlic
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Kale||4 Cup (64 tbs), chopped, thoroughly washed and drained|
|Instant vegetable broth||3⁄4 Ounce|
|Seasoning mix||3⁄4 Ounce (1/2 Packet)|
|Canned pink beans||1⁄4 Pound, rinsed and drained|
1) Take a casserole which can be microwaved and add garlic and oil to it.
2) Cover the casserole, set the temperature to HIGH at 100% and allow it to be microwaved for a minute.
3) Stir the kale along with the vegetable broth mix and a tablespoon of water to the garlic.
4) Set to the microwave to HIGH again and microwave the contents for 21/2 minutes with the cover on.
5) Stir the beans in it, combining well.
6) Set to the microwave to HIGH and microwave the entire contents for 21/2 minutes.
7) Allow a standing time of 1 minute until the kale wilts and the beans are heated all through.
8) Serve as required.
Calories 96 Calories from Fat 28
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.9%
Saturated Fat 0.41 g2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 453.2 mg18.9%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.8%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 4 g7.8%
Vitamin A 206% Vitamin C 144.7%
Calcium 9.5% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet