|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Buttered bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, heat butter.
2) Add in the flour, salt, pepper, and mustard.
3) Cook while stirring till bubbly.
4) Slowly add in the milk and continue to stir and cook till thick.
5) Add a little of the milk mix into the egg yolk and stir.
6) Add the egg mix into the saucepan with the milk mix.
7) Cook for 1 minute longer.
8) Layer half the cabbage, onions, cheese, and cream sauce in a baking dish.
9) Repeat the layers.
10) Top with crumbs.
11) Keep uncovered and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
12) Remove the cover and bake for another 5 minutes.
13) Serve hot, sprinkled with cheese.