|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Coarsely shredded cabbage||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a large skillet melt butter over moderate heat.
2) Mix with seasoned salt and nutmeg.
3) Stir in cabbage and onion.
4) Mix well together.
5) Cover and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
6) Stir in between to mix well.
7) Add vinegar and sugar.
8) Add vinegar mixture to cabbage and toss to mix well.
9) Cook for further 5 minutes.
10) Serve warm or cold.