Spiced Sweet And Sour Cabbage
|Red cabbage||1 Medium, sliced very thin|
|Boiling water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Caraway seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Light brown sugar||2 Teaspoon|
1. Take a large stock pot and combine all the ingredients in it and stir to mix
2. Cover the pot with a tight fitting lid or with foil.
3. Place on a medium-low heat and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until cabbage is tender crisp.
4. Ladle the cabbage and broth into soup bowls
5. Serve it piping hot with steamed rice or noodles or enjoy as a broth if you like.