Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
|Savory nut mixture||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable stock||1 Pint (570 Milliliter)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Remove all the damaged and coarse outer leaves from the cabbage and select a few good leaves, about 2 to 3 per person.
3) Steam the good leaves for nearly 5 minutes. In the middle of the leaf, place 2 to 3 tablespoons of the nut stuffing.
4) Roll up the leaves and arrange them in a casserole with the folded side downwards.
5) In oil, fry the onion and spread it all over the cabbage rolls.
6) To a depth of about 1 inch in the casserole, add the vegetable stock. Cover and bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes.
7) Serve hot.