|Kale||2 Pound, prepared for cooking|
|Boiling water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine / bacon drippings||2 Tablespoon|
1. Roughly chop the kale.
2. In a saucepan, add kale along with water and salt.
3. Cover the pan and place on a medium flame.
4. Simmer for 15-20 minutes, lifting the lid occasionally, until tender
5. Drain the cooking liquid
6. Finely chop the kale and add to a bowl.
7. Season with pepper and butter or drippings and toss well
8. 8. Serve kale warm by itself or combine with other vegetables to make a salad.