|Chopped green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded cabbage||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Peeled chopped cooking apples||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) In a large skillet heat oil and fry bacon until crisp.
2) Drain moisture in paper towels and keep some drippings aside.
3) In the dripping fry green pepper till soft.
4) Mix vinegar, water, sugar, and salt.
5) Bring to a boil and add cabbage and apple. Toss gently.
6) Cook covered over medium heat for 5 minutes.
7) Spoon the mixture into serving dish. Crumble bacon on top.