|Green cabbage||1 Small, washed, leaves separated|
|Water||3 Fluid Ounce (75 Milliliter)|
|Onion||1 , peeled, chopped|
|Shallot||1 , peeled, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled, chopped|
|Butter||1⁄2 Ounce (15 Gram)|
|Minced beef||7 Ounce (200 Gram)|
|Egg yolk||1 (Size 3)|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Mint||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Tomato||1 , skinned, deseeded|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
1) Take a glass dish and cook the cabbage leaves with salt and water for 2 minutes on power.
2) Run cold water through the leaves, drain the water, and sponge dry the leaves.
3) Take a glass dish, melt butter, and saute onion, garlic, and shallot.
4) Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
5) Stir in meat, egg yolk, mint, parsley, and cabbage leaves.
6) Season to taste and mix all the ingredients well.
7) Make small balls with the stuffing and roll the cooked cabbage leaves around the filling.
8) Take a glass dish, arrange the stuffed cabbage balls, and sprinkle lemon juice and tomato pulp.
9) Cover and cook for 8 minutes on power.
10) Drizzle lemon juice and serve hot with ketchup.