|Kale||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped|
|Oatmeal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Wash and chop the kale and keep it aside.
2) Use a dry fry pan to toss oatmeal until it gets toasted and turns light brown, for around 5-7 minutes. Remove toasted oatmeal from pan to a bowl.
3) Add butter to the pan and wait to melt.
4) Add kale and season with salt. Toss properly.
5) Stir in buttermilk and cover with a lid. Cook for another 4 minutes.
6) Sprinkle toasted oatmeal on top of kale before serving.
Calories 228 Calories from Fat 111
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.7%
Saturated Fat 7.8 g38.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg10.8%
Sodium 507.6 mg21.2%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 5 g10.6%
Vitamin A 161.3% Vitamin C 100%
Calcium 29.5% Iron 70.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet