Simple Curried Cabbage
|Safflower oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Mustard seeds||2 Teaspoon|
|White onion||1 Small, quartered and sliced|
|Cabbage||1 Small, cored and quartered|
|Sea salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice/Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a large skillet, add oil to heat up.
2) Add mustard seeds and turmeric and wait for popping up.
3) Next put the onion to sauté for some time, until the onions turn translucent.
4) Add cabbage to the onions and season with salt. Combine all the ingredients thoroughly.
5) Cook the cabbage for some time over medium heat, until the cabbage starts to wilt. Keep on stirring the cabbage strips, unless it becomes ready.
6) Transfer on a serving platter and season the salad with lemon or lime juice.