|Ground lamb breast/Veal breast||1 Pound|
|Minced onion||4 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Margarine / drippings||4 Tablespoon|
|Cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Young green cabbage head||1 3⁄4 Pound|
|Rich milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
1. Start oven, set at 375° F., Moderate. Rub a large baking dish with butter or margarine.
2. Prepare stuffing first by sauteing the ground meat and onion in the drippings 5 minutes.
3. Chop the parsley, add to the meat, then mix with rice, add salt and pepper.
4. Plunge the clean head of cabbage into a large pan of boiling water until the leaves are wilted. If you wish to stuff the head whole, drain, cut out core, place head upright in the baking dish, separate the leaves and spoon the stuffing into the cabbage.
5 When all stuffing is used, tie string which has been dipped in hot water around the cabbage head to hold the leaves in place. Mix milk with mustard and pour over and around cabbage.
6. Bake 40 minutes, basting 4 times with the liquid in the pan. To serve, remove string, and cut cabbage into 6 equal wedges.