Cabbage is a very nutritional vegetable. It is a low calorie food and rich is vitamin c, glutamine, riboflavin. It is often used in dietary programmes and as an anti inflammatory. Usually, cabbage is used in stews, soups. It is a delicate vegetable and should not be overcooked so as to preserve its nutrition. Simmered cabbage is another good recipe.
Crushed red pepper
1. Heat water add bacon fat, salt, pepper, red pepper.
2. Let it boil to get the flavor.
3. Add cabbage and let it cook on medium heat.
4. Cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes.
5. Do not over cook cabbage.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.