|Shredded cabbage||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Mustard seeds||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Cut potatoes in 1" long thin pieces and cut onions lengthwise.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.
3. When they splutter add in cut red chillies. Saute for about 5 seconds.
4. Now add the onions and fry till golden brown color.
5. Now add the potatoes and cabbage along with salt and about 1/4 cup of water.
6. Bring it to a boil. Cover and cook on a low flame till all the water evaporates and the cabbage is tender.
7. Serve hot as a side dish with rice or roti.
Calories 145 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.55 g0.85%
Saturated Fat 0.12 g0.59%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 223.8 mg9.3%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.2%
Dietary Fiber 6.7 g26.7%
Sugars 9.5 g
Protein 5 g9.5%
Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 153.1%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet