|Shredded cabbage||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Mustard seeds||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Cut potatoes in 1" long thin pieces and cut onions lengthwise.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.
3. When they splutter add in cut red chillies. Saute for about 5 seconds.
4. Now add the onions and fry till golden brown color.
5. Now add the potatoes and cabbage along with salt and about 1/4 cup of water.
6. Bring it to a boil. Cover and cook on a low flame till all the water evaporates and the cabbage is tender.
7. Serve hot as a side dish with rice or roti.