Stuffed Cabbage Leaves With Spinach
|Chopped green chili||1|
|Finely chopped spinach||4|
1. Put the cabbage leaves in boiling water for 5 minutes. Remove the thick stems.
2. Drain and cut each cabbage leaf into 2 pieces.
3. Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1/2 minute. Add the green chilli and fry again for a few seconds. Add the spinach and cook for 1 minute. Drain the water if any. Add the paneer and salt and mix well.
4. Fill the cabbage leaves with this mixture. Spread a little white sauce inside. Make packets or rolls of each leaf and close.
5. Arrange the cabbage in a greased baking dish. Pour the white sauce on top and sprinkle the paneer.
6. Bake in a hot oven at 200°C for 10 minutes.