In Gluten-Free Kale Salad Part 2 we get to learn how to make the salad dressing and prepare the salad. This salad is very different from the regular salad recipes. The salad dressing has a mixture of flavors, salt, sweet and sour. Watch the video on Gluten-Free Kale Salad Part 2 and find out how this salad is different.
Organic extra virgin olive oil
1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)
1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Sunflower seed sprouts
1. Take all the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Mix.
1. Take chopped kale in a bowl, add chopped cauliflower, sunflower seed sprouts and add the dressing.
2. Mix and press down the salad.
3. Massage the kale salad and keep massaging until the kale becomes soft and tender, Should almost look cooked and if tasted it should not taste bitter.
4. Add a bit more dressing, salt or lemon if required.
Curious about second part of video of Kale Salad Dressing? Here is your chance to find out what it's all about and it won't cost you a thing! The simple kale salad dressing recipe features mixture of flavours, salt, sweet and sour. This are limitless ways to enjoy kale salad.
American Kale Salad Part 2- Dressing Salad Recipe Video