|Round white cabbage||2 Pound|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Wine vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
1. Discard tough outer leaves and core of cabbage. Cut in l inch cubes.
2. Combine brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar and salt.
3. Heat oil. Add cabbage and stir fry until translucent but still crisp (about 3 minutes). Transfer to a bowl.
4. Heat remaining oil. Add brown sugar soy mixture and cook, stirring, until sugar dissolves. Then pour over cabbage and toss.
5. Transfer to a tightly covered container and refrigerate overnight.