Kale chips give you the goodness of greens with a solid crunch that's sure to satisfy your cravings for a traditional potato chip.
2 Tablespoon (melted)
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 300 degree F.
2. Remove kale leaves from stem and tear into chip-sized pieces. Place in a large mixing bowl.
3. Pour coconut oil over the kale pieces. Using your hands, toss the kale and oil together. You want to make sure that all the kale pieces are fully coated with the oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place the seasoned kale pieces in a single layer on a parchment paper lined rimmed baking sheet. (If you have more kale pieces than can fit in a single layer, just repeat the baking process one sheet at a time.)
5. Place in the oven for 25 minutes, rotating half-way through cooking time.