Butterscotch Icebox Squares
|Angel food cake||22 Ounce, cut in 1-inch cubes (1 Package)|
|Butterscotch pudding||8 Ounce (2 Packages Of 4 Ounce Each)|
|Milk||2 1⁄3 Cup (37.33 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||14 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Tall Can)|
|Bananas||2 , sliced|
1) In a large saucepan place together butterscotch pudding, milk, and evaporated milk.
2) Cook as per label directions for pudding.
3) Lightly fold hot pudding into cake until all pieces are evenly coated.
4) Transfer half of the pudding mixture into a 13x9x2-inch pan, add sliced bananas in a single layer
5) Pour the remaining pudding mixture on the top, spread evenly.
6) Cover directly with a layer of wax paper.
7) Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
8) Peel off the wax paper and cut dessert into squares.
9) Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.