Butterscotch Icebox Squares
|Angel food cake||22 Ounce, cut in 1-inch cubes (1 Package)|
|Butterscotch pudding||8 Ounce (2 Packages Of 4 Ounce Each)|
|Milk||2 1⁄3 Cup (37.33 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||14 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Tall Can)|
|Bananas||2 , sliced|
1) In a large saucepan place together butterscotch pudding, milk, and evaporated milk.
2) Cook as per label directions for pudding.
3) Lightly fold hot pudding into cake until all pieces are evenly coated.
4) Transfer half of the pudding mixture into a 13x9x2-inch pan, add sliced bananas in a single layer
5) Pour the remaining pudding mixture on the top, spread evenly.
6) Cover directly with a layer of wax paper.
7) Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
8) Peel off the wax paper and cut dessert into squares.
9) Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.
Calories 531 Calories from Fat 129
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22.3%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g27%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40 mg13.3%
Sodium 560.2 mg23.3%
Total Carbohydrates 91 g30.2%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.2%
Sugars 22.9 g
Protein 13 g25.6%
Vitamin A 5.5% Vitamin C 8%
Calcium 31.1% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet