|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot water||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry yeast||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Warm water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lukewarm milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Flour||3 1⁄4 Cup (52 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, add together brown sugar, butter, and hot water.
2) Place 1 1/2 teaspoons mix in each of the 24 muffin cups.
3) Sprinkle several nuts in each cup.
4) Add the yeast into warm water and allow to soften.
5) In an electric mixer bowl, mix together the milk, shortening, eggs, yeast and half the flour.
6) Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
7) Add in the remaining flour and beat for 2 minutes longer.
8) Into each muffin cup, drop in 1 tablespoon batter.
9) Cover with waxed paper and allow to rise for 40 minutes.
10) Place in the oven at 375 degrees and bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
11) Invert onto baking sheet.
12) Allow to stand for 5 minutes before removing from the pan.
13) Serve as a snack.