Butterscotch Yule Log
|Butterscotch bits||6 Ounce|
|Sweetened condensed milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Egg white||1 , lightly beaten|
|Walnut halves||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Over hot water, stand a pot with butterscotch bits and heat till melted.
2) Take off the heat and stir in the condensed milk and vanilla.
3) Add in the chopped walnuts and mix well.
4) Refrigerate till firm enough to handle.
5) On waxed paper, form into a 12-inch tight roll.
6) Unroll the paper and score the surface lengthwise with a fork.
7) Brush with egg white.
8) Push in the walnut halves and completely cover.
9) Reroll the paper.
11) Cut into 1/2-inch slices.
12) Slice and serve.