|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Soda||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cream of tartar||1 1⁄3 Teaspoon|
|Melted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Grease a baking sheet.
2) In a large bowl, sift together flour, brown sugar, soda and cream of tartar.
3) Add and stir in the butter and eggs.
4) Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and lightly knead.
5) Form into small rolls and wrap in waxed paper.
6) Chill overnight.
7) Slice the cookie dough into thin rounds.
8) Arrange on the baking sheet.
9) Place in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes.
10) Serve as a topping over ice cream.