Butterscotch Drop Cookies
|Evaporated milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Butter||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Grease a baking sheet.
2) In a bowl, add vinegar and vanilla and stir.
3) Sift flour, soda, baking powder and salt together.
4) In a bowl, add butter and sugar ad cream.
5) Beat in the eggs.
6) Stir in the flour mix alternating with the milk mix.
7) Add in the nuts.
8) Scoop up the batter and arranging 2 inches apart, drop by teaspoonfuls onto the baking sheet.
9) Place in the oven at 350 degrees, and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
10) Lift onto a rack and cool.
11) Serve as a tea time snack.